Saturday, July 28, 2007

heys :)
How quickly time flies
I'm onto my last week of my 5 weeek attachment
and I'm loving clinics on Wednesdays cause i get to sit in
I got to clerk my first patient and make a diagnosis
Ahhh i was overjoyed :)
Other than that it's been a very tiring week and i take the liberty of going late for work whenever i can't wake up :)
This week has been good, meeting up with everyone, late nights but well worth the ahh i can't drag myself out of bed in the mornings. Finished reading Harry Potter too :)
It's already going to be August
which means leaving home in about 7 weeks
Dreading the thought of it
On another note, in one of those few decision making moments in my life
I've decided that Paediatrics is something i really wanna work towards
If you've been reading the papers this week
you'll realise that people have very wapped views on the education system here haha
I think the funniest is the person that said that the increasing rates of obesity can be linked to the workload students here get cause they spend all their time snacking with their head burried in their books
Ohh and the heavy school bags thing, i remember in primary school we used to have to weigh our school bags in school and mine was always so heavy cause i would bring every book to school every day lest i accidentally miss out something and then when we had to weigh all the school bags for everyone and record them i happily never weighed my own haha
Met up with the primary school gang on tuesday night :) It's good to know we can not see each other for months or maybe even years but when we meet, everything's good and comfortable and we can still share about our lives now, laugh about our primary school days and the things we used to do :p very hilarious! I love how some things just don't change, no matter how far apart you are :)
I love how you can meet people you haven't met in years and just continue where you left off, or just not feel awkward around them especially when it comes to sharing your life :)
Leaving for Bangkok next weekend and coming back on Monday, just a short shopping trip
Ok then it's time for retail therapy of the week and to the tailor! I have been quite good this week :) only been spending money on food
Pictures soon. I'm too lazy to load them and i have been quite lazy to bring my camera out with me too

No comments: